We spent about an hour in the snow. Ok, they spent about an hour in the snow. As I mentioned on the first day, I didn't have any warm clothes with me. Therefore, I sat in the car with the heater on and took pictures. Thank goodness for a zoom lens.
Chloe told uncle Steve that she had been tubbing in the snow before and went really, really fast. So she wanted to go really fast on the sled too.
Alex demonstrates the head first method of sledding.
Uncle Steven helped Chloe make snowballs so she could throw them at him. Now that is a great uncle.
Chloe and Uncle Steven made a snowman.
After about an hour, Chloe joined me in the car. Her feet were wet and freezing so we took off her shoes and socks. She was a little concerned when saw how red her feet were. I told her we needed to defrost her feet before she got frost bite. When uncle Steven came to the car she told him that her feet were de-frosted red.
A perfect end to a perfect adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment